MIL-DTL-38999 Series III is the newest cylindrical connector designed for high performance capabilities. These circular, high-density, threaded-coupling connectors are available in shell sizes ranging from #9 to #25 with more than 50 QPL-approved insert arrangements. This series was originally designed for civil and military aerospace applications, but is now used for marine electronics, communications equipment, medical instrumentation, weapons systems, armored carriers and tanks, and test equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Medium size, environmentally resistant connector.
- Triple start acme threads provide coupling durability
- Scoop-Proof design prevents contacts from being
damaged while mating
- D38999/20 - Wall Mount Receptacle
- D38999/24 - Jam Nut Receptacle
- D38999/26 - Standard Plug